Some things I have been lovin’ on lately:
1. Bernadette Mayer (my girl Bernie, hollar!) with a list of writing experiment ideas
2. This ridiculous piece at Brooklyn Rail sings to my GRE subject test woes
3. The Magritte Poems by Hannah Weiner OK well duh this is just great try to get me to NOT be lovin’ on this.
4. Some stuff from the other poetic wiener: John Wieners mass Mass post over at Jacket2
5. Sontag’s “The Aesthetics of Silence”
6. "Veronica’s Monocle: On Anger and Late Girlhood" by Katharine Jager ~~ think Dana Ward linked to this; a great essay on Heathers
7. I saw Evan Kennedy & Dana Ward read on Saturday & it tore me up inside; life is delicate & destructive